Monday, February 25, 2013

Chapter 2 Notes

My Prediction:
     I predict that a big problem will occur between either George and Curley or Lennie and Curley.  I base my prediction from the way Lennie and George  met Curley. He caught an attitude with both of them because George answered a question that Curley attempted to ask Lennie. Also, on page 26, the swamper mentions the fact that Curley hates big guys. He is probably very intimidated by big men like Lennie because he's small. I think there will be an altercation between these two...

My Question:
     Why is Curley so mean to Lennie? I understand that bigger guys intimidate him but Lennie didn't do anything to make him angry. If anything, he should be mad at George.

My Reflection:
      
      If I could make a change to Of Mice and Men, I wouldn't have Curley being the boss's son. I just don't think the amount of power he holds is fair. If Curley was to get into an altercation between Lennie or George, it wouldn't be good for those two. They would be kicked out on the spot .


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Isu6-5CpR6g

No comments:

Post a Comment