Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Of Mice and Men: Chapter 1 Blog Prompt/Notes N' Stuff

                                                                                     My Connection:
     
    
    Based on what I've read in the first chapter, I can connect this book to the animated cartoon, Pinky and the Brain. First of all, Pinky and the Brain were mice. Lennie loves mice. The TV show was based on the adventures of these two mice. Also, George is small but he is educated like the Brain. Lennie is huge but isn't smart at all, just like Pinky. There is big correlation between this 90s TV show and  the book we are reading.


                 My Question:

1.) Page 3-16: When are we going to meet some new characters? I'm anxious to see how George and Lennie interact with other people. I can already tell how they are with each other but they have bonded with one another and traveled together. They have basically been each other's only family. So in my opinion, it would be very interesting to detect how they are when they're around others.

2.) Page 5: Where and when did Lennie's obsession with rats occur?    
                  
My Reflection:

      I find it very fascinating that Lennie has an obsession with rats. I actually believe that everyone in the world has an obsession of some sort. My obsesion is sneakers. There is no particular reason, I just like being fashionable around beautiful girls. Lennie's love for rats is a lot more unique than mine but it is certainly not unordinary!


No comments:

Post a Comment